• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i have never ever heard that, so i'm pretty sure that, even if it did happen, most people are not actually aware of that anyway

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watto needs to contact Hayden and get lessons in sweeping

The guy is basically shotless against spinners unless they bowl a really bad ball and will just be a sitting duck until he develops a shot that allows him to rotate the strike

Ruckus

International Captain
Pretty telling stat:

"Clarke has missed nine Tests since his 2004 debut, including those for which he was dropped. Watson, who debuted three months later, has missed 50."

Poor bastard

Spikey

Chloe Saltau ‏@chloejane32

Shane Watson calf injury expected to rule him out of Sydney test

luv this guy

Spikey

Watson injured while bowling in the first innings, ca doesn't know extent of calf strain yet

Spikey

NUFAN, SportsBet odds on Watson being replaced by an all-rounder and not a batsman? Reckon it's a chance.

Ruckus

International Captain

Shane Watson calf injury expected to rule him out of Sydney test

luv this guy
****ing hell. Unbelievable.

Don't know how the guy even keeps his motivation up. After 50 (51?) missed tests I'd be cooked.

Spikey

hey aside from David Myers, who missed 7 weeks with a slight knock to the calf, and a couple of oldies like David Hille, our calf muscles were fine