• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love how out of touch with the modern day common man Bill is. Still thinks people pay $50 for a ticket just to rock up to the game at tea time.

benchmark00

People are overrating Herath's bowling here, he has troubled the batsmen the most but that's not difficult is it? He's unthreatening 98% of the time then gets a batsman to play the wrong line and because he's bowled tidily throughout his spell it looks like he's bowling a great spell. Nothing more than a decent, accurate spin bowler.

uvelocity

International Coach
Nigel long is on thin ice for mine. Been the biggest **** of an umpire. Finally gets a decision right and wants to argue with the players. Dock him half the match fee imo

Spark

Global Moderator
People are overrating Herath's bowling here, he has troubled the batsmen the most but that's not difficult is it? He's unthreatening 98% of the time then gets a batsman to play the wrong line and because he's bowled tidily throughout his spell it looks like he's bowling a great spell. Nothing more than a decent, accurate spin bowler.
He's had five missed chances, he deserves a break or two.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's no arguing that he's been extremely unlucky today though.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Considering the wicket isn't turning much he has done well.

Spikey

I wouldn't let James Pattinson play backyard cricket in my backyard even if i had backyard

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
This whole innings has been such a letdown. The Aussie bats all had a chance to fill their boots with runs and all of them have thrown the chance away. Can't help but feel they've been scoring a bit too slowly today too.

benchmark00

This whole innings has been such a letdown. The Aussie bats all had a chance to fill their boots with runs and all of them have thrown the chance away. Can't help but feel they've been scoring a bit too slowly today too.
You're worried about scoring rate when it's day two with the opposition having already been bowled out?

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
No but I do think they were going a bit slower to the point where they lost a bit of direction, Watson in particular.

Daemon

Got money on these two going on for at least another 25 runs. Don't disappoint me Mitch.