• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kartik is Australia Bound

CDAK

U19 Debutant
amits said:
hopefully.

kambli was a very good player and a consistent performer. it is shocking how the indian selectors have unfairly treated him. he last played in 2000 in the icc knockout in kenya.

he has the 2nd highest avg in tests for india and did well in sa as well in their domestic cricket. he should be given a 2nd chance but 1st let him play for teams like india "a"
But amit,u should emphasize on "WAS" a good player... Now he is a shadow of his debut time. He is not impressive even in Renji Matches.
Romesh Powar and Munaf Patel (indian fastest bowler)are going to be the next entry to the Oneday side from Bombay. I see another talented guy, Sreesanth (played for India- A agnst NZ)who in future can be an asset to the Indian side( (allrounder.Medium pace(138 km/hr max) - superb bowling action ,reminds Dennis Lillee and is his disciple like zaheer)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Erm.... i don't think he will make any difference. The side boundaries are short and the the Aussies are very good in sweep shot . They hit it pretty hard too and so the fielders will struggle to cut off the boundaries even with two fielders patrolling that area.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
amits said:
finally the selectors have some sense. another thing i want is ratra to be picked and parthiv dropped.

kartik will just destroy aus in 10 balls with his left-arm spin.
2 points, neither of which have the remotest chance of happening.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Another case in point for being banned for stupidity.

So, with a FC strike rate of 67.5, he will blow Aus out in ten balls?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
amits said:
Another thing i want is ratra to be picked and parthiv dropped.
Why don't you say this in the Indian Wicket Keeper thread, or respond to those statistics about byes? Or the concrete proof of Patel hitting a six.

And I can say for a concrete fact that there is as much chance of me captaining England as there is of Kartik taking 10 in 10.