• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mitchell Johnson as a bowling all rounder?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
lol dropping ponting for hastings
Why lol? Because Ponting has contributed so much this series, and is old anyway?

Hastings probably bats as well as any of the other ****s floating round in the Shield, and he gives a quality bowling option.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia has been all over the Saffers, I really don't see the need for wholesale changes. They were one fit seam bowler away from a victory last match.

I think Australia are playing pretty well aws.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia has been all over the Saffers, I really don't see the need for wholesale changes. They were one fit seam bowler away from a victory last match.

I think Australia are playing pretty well aws.
No surprise you'd be against change.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
When Johnson's down he seems really hard to motivate.

But if he's really up, he's almost unbeatable.