• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

best ton on debut

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The best ton I've seen on debut was from Mark Waugh. Fap's is right up there though, I mean it was an epic performance but previous players didn't have the benefit of DRS.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
it's so easy to forget umar akmal has actually done something other than being a ****

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just running through the list I really enjoyed Dwayne Smith's debut ton, it just seemed so unlikely. Greg Blewett looked like a future star of the game after his first (and second, next game) ton(s) too.

Xuhaib

International Coach
it's so easy to forget umar akmal has actually done something other than being a ****
indeed some incredible strokeplay for a moment I saw him a genuine successor to KP.

As for Faf pretty puzzled at his less then stellar FC record could not find one area of weakness during the entire game.

Last edited:

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Some of those off drives were very similar to Kallis. Also loved the way he was going back to get on top and inside the line to ride Lyon's balls

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My father would have said Lawrence Rowe's 214. I would like to add Ranjitsinghji, Archie Jackson and Mark Waugh to that list.

And the best ODI debut ton is definitely Shahid Afridi's sublime 37-ball blitz :D