• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who tasted it harder?

Who tasted it harder?

• Total voters

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We can also peg that tasting on to your Abul Hasan taste. Making it a mega taste.

Happy Tastegiving Day, NUFAN.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono also tasting it after being so critical of Michael Clarke for all those years yyyyeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!
Now you're just lying. like you lied about North Melbourne having a larger profit than Richmond. They were only $2 million short :laugh:

Pretty embarrassing stuff from you here.

benchmark00

I mean yeah, Central Park, Times Square and Mont Royal are ok but they've got nothing on the General Sports Forum.

benchmark00

Gonna have to nominate Ausage for having the audacity to suggest rugby league is skillful also. Oh my that's a tastin'.

benchmark00

You mean Prior the most overrated Englishman in the past 50 years? (and that's saying something)

Spikey

BW Hilfenhaus has an average of 67 this summer....dead set if this ****er doesn't lift soon... i cop **** for a year and now he's serving up the rubbish I said he would serve up. he's lining me up for the ultimate taste. take some ****ing wickets ****

Spikey

wouldn't it be something if this was hilf's plan all along. make me taste it, and then make me taste it again by being right doubt him in the first place. what a ****