• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who tasted it harder?

Who tasted it harder?

• Total voters

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Hasan goes on to win the game for Bangladesh with the ball, does that mean all those who voted Spikey will be tasting it, because in reality NUFAN would've tasted it harder than Spikey?

Spikey

If Hasan goes on to win the game for Bangladesh with the ball, does that mean all those who voted Spikey will be tasting it, because in reality NUFAN would've tasted it harder than Spikey?
ban Daemon

Top_Cat

Bit disappointed when I clicked on the poll and the one vote for NUFAN wasn't Spikey. Someone needs a 4 penny knee-trembler or two.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
"Who tasted it harder?"

or

"Who tasted it stronger?"

?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
What happened to "I dare say even with Lewis in the team this total is safe''?
Haha this is still the ultimate.

Not enough members on CW at the time I guess because otherwise it would have been demanded earlier as the ultimate tasting

benchmark00

Jono also tasting it after being so critical of Michael Clarke for all those years yyyyeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!