• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virender Sehwag

Flem274*

123/5
Dude, the fact that the winner of that test series could average just 20 suggests that the pitch and conditions had the final say. Those were never proper test wickets, especially the one at Hamilton, and a bad advert for test cricket.
No way. Watch this video (/Ikkinomics) and get back to me.

*RARE* INDIA vs SHANE BOND 2002/03 TEST SERIES in NZ- AWESOME BOWLING!!!! - YouTube

It was a mixture of good bowling and astonishment at the ball bounching above their shins.

It's blazing obvious.

Spark

Global Moderator
Dude, the fact that the winner of that test series could average just 20 suggests that the pitch and conditions had the final say. Those were never proper test wickets, especially the one at Hamilton, and a bad advert for test cricket.
Yeah, as opposed to those awesome 600 plays 600 wickets, eh? What trash.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, those decks in NZ were sporty and green but sub-standard, not from what I saw.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah but I didn't know his post dismissal squat went back a whole decade...I thought it was something recent

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
Haha he does that all the time. The post-dismissal Tendulkar squat is legendary.
he was just dejected and slouched in disappointment. what is legendary is how a lot of non indian fans on here seem to be stalkers of tendulkars every precise movement. So guys tell me, what direction were his farts blowing in that day??? i'm sure one of you guys would have picked up on this information during the video.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The only thing more predictable than the Tendulkar squat is a defensive fan reaction. Seriously, you can't pick up on the fact that he's not actually bagging Sachin at all?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Idiotic post. Yes, it was a seam bowling friendly series, so what? How does that make it any different from an Indian dustbowl series? They didn't cry, they copped their dismissals on the chin and set to bowling India out for less than we scored. Maybe if Ganguly spent as much time practising his batting as he did complaining he would have scored some bloody runs.
hahaha, Flem.. I am all for pitches that help seamers now and then as well but 99 plays 94 in the first innings is no one's definition of a good deck or a normal deck. It was a fair dinkum greentop.