• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies ATG Team- Open Voting

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Ready to call now Monk?
We have both Walcott and Dujon on 14 votes each.

I guess my vote decides. And on the basis of an all pace attack, and the fact that he kept for (basically) his entire career, I'll go with Dujon. Walcott only kept in 15 of 44 matches. His batting is a massive bonus, but Dujon was no mug with the bat, and he is a proper keeper.

-
-
- Headley
- Lara
- Richards
- Sobers
- Dujon
- Marshall
- Holding
- Ambrose
- Garner

Select two openers from the following (or add your own legit suggestions)

Greenidge
Haynes
Fredericks
Gayle
Hunt
Stollmeyer

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Howezat had said that he withdrew his Dujon vote if it was tied, so unless you vote to tie it again I figured that Walcott has won the position.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Howezat had said that he withdrew his Dujon vote if it was tied, so unless you vote to tie it again I figured that Walcott has won the position.
Fair call. Walcott it is then.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I still haven't forgiven Desi Haynes for his behaviour when he took over the reins from Viv Richards at the end of the second Test in 1990, but I'll still give him this gig, and Reading lad Gordon Greenidge