• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The India and Pakistan combined ATG Thread : Open Voting

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Wasim Waqar Imran

Has to be.

Agarakar stiff to miss the list.

doesitmatter

U19 Cricketer
Wasim, Kapil and Imran. Waqar is a better bowler than Kapil, but as a package, Kapil is better.
This. I always had this bowling line-up in my mind as well. Waqar's fast in-swinging yorkers will be missed but Imran is there to take care of it but for those classical out-swingers and otherworldly batting against real quicks Kapil just pips him and yes great out-fielder as well..

bagapath

International Captain
imran, kapil, wasim.

waqar was phenomenal but an indo-pak team without kapil would not be the best

Xuhaib

International Coach
Imran, Wasim & Waqar. Kapil had a great chance possibly even a better pick but one of my dream fantasies is to watch Imran and Waqar bowl with the old ball together at their respective peaks, might be the greatest sight ever