• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The India and Pakistan combined ATG Thread : Open Voting

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I think with Imran and Wasim, enough swing is covered. Need that extra pace from Waqar to complete the bowling attack. Besides it's a four-man attack so addition of Kapil than Waqar weakens the bowling attack imo. If Kapil is selected then inclusion of Inzi is baffling too

Last edited:

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This shouldn't take that long.

Indian batsmen + Javed,
One allrounder from Kapil/Mushtaq/Mankad,
The Pakistani fast bowling trio
Kumble
Toss a coin for the keeper.

Openers : Gavaskar and Merchant for me but I imagine Sehwag will get more votes than Merchant...
Its blasphemies such as these that make me believe in capital punishment!

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
Wouldn't have sehwag in the team, too much fluctuation and would be the most one dimensional batsman present.