• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The new Bradman

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Speaking from experience here :ph34r:
Of course I am. FMD the difference in how you cope with fatigue and how well you move is directly related to how fit you are. It's been so much easier to churn out runs in the seasons when I've been fit than it is when I've been a fat bastard.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I always make runs when I'm extremely tired and hung over, and feel like ****.

Riggins

International Captain
i actually bat way better hung as balls too. I think it has more to do with not really giving a flying **** what happens, and so just relax and hit the thing rather than overthinking. Convincing the captain that the best preparation might be stumbling home at 7 am saturday morning before cricket might be a different story though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably just a result of you not over-thinking your game, and batting with a clearer head. Bit like how everyone middles them in the nets.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What we can take from this is that most people bat better when they're not thinking and just cbf. Munaf Patel should be an atg bat then

Red

Miller-esque, impressive.
Now, if I could just find a princess royal to shag...

Probably just a result of you not over-thinking your game, and batting with a clearer head. Bit like how everyone middles them in the nets.
Yep. awta. Big night tomorrow night, ton up on Saturday (weather permitting)!

Red

How'd it go?
Well, I had a quiet night Fri night. Wife out, at home with the kids. In bed by 10.

Made 3 runs! :D Very streaky edge too. I really need to get to training!

But did take 3 wickets.

Funny game...

2 day game, they bowled us for 94, we bowled them out for 120, and we are now 0/60. 20 wickets in 5 hours. So, we could still be looking to beat them outright if we can get together another 150 runs quickly next Sat and then roll them again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** the pitch up on Friday night imo. Yeah you'll be bowled out but you'll get them out on the cheap :cool: