• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wonder if this Test will make people notice the fact that New Zealand actually have a bloody promising fast bowling attack these days. More than promising actually, I reckon it's just straight up good. Win or lose I reckon this match is going a long way to backing that up.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I wonder if this Test will make people notice the fact that New Zealand actually have a bloody promising fast bowling attack these days. More than promising actually, I reckon it's just straight up good. Win or lose I reckon this match is going a long way to backing that up.
I think it all depends on how well Jeets bowls.

Flem274*

123/5
no one watches NZ v SL

Flem274*

123/5
best part about our bowling is the depth. I have full confidence Gillespie, Wheeler, Milne, Wagner, Henry etc can make something of themselves given the chance.

dammit, stumps.