• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Howsie

International Captain
Arghh, this is getting ridiculous. Tough chance and all but I'd wager since the Windies series that Southee has had at least five or six catches put down in the slips.

Athlai

Not Terrible
So keen to see Southee wrecking worlds in our Home summer considering what he is doing in Asia at the moment.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I just hope he keeps doing so. There have been so many false-dawns from Timmeh over the years (nothing like his run in the last 5 months mind), I'm paranoid that this form will vanish.

Flem274*

123/5
I just hope he keeps doing so. There have been so many false-dawns from Timmeh over the years (nothing like his run in the last 5 months mind), I'm paranoid that this form will vanish.
If your missus said yes you'd want it in writing though.

Mike5181

International Captain
He seems a bit slimmer than he was 12 months ago. He's lost a bit of that baby fat.