• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Flem274*

123/5
the bowling has been a little bit wild. need to calm down a bit and bowl like normal.

dilshan played 5outhee well just then.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta tighten up. We bowled an hour of garbage at Sehwag and Gambhir with the new ball in the 2nd innings of the second test, and it cost us the match.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I'm getting serious flashbacks to the Bangalore test here, and it is starting to really piss me off.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Why come round the wicket? Takes lbw out of play and Dilshan is playing the swing well. Wreaks of a bit of panic from an inexperienced bowler.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
5 overs since a wicket? Better panic eh guys?
Haha, exactly, funny times. Also, of course the bowlers will stray on the pads from time to time with the new ball, they've got to try for bowled & LBW's as well, that is how we got the first wicket. Once the ball gets old then we can set a field and bowl one side of the wicket.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yipeee.

Southee lands it on the right spot for an over and the wicket falls. OK, I feel better now.