Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2245

Thread: *Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

  1. #1396
    International Captain hendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,115
    They have to ****ing sort out the slips cordon.

    van Wyk has to go i'm afraid. Taylor's too polite to blame his catching on the keeper, but the last few drops have clearly been influenced by him.

    I don't want to shift the blame because Taylor still should've caught it...

  2. #1397
    International Captain straw man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    l
    Posts
    6,074
    Saw that tick over on cricinfo - couldn't believe it.

    But then again, I could.

  3. #1398
    International Vice-Captain BeeGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,225
    Diabolical.

  4. #1399
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    27,151
    We'll know if it was Kruger's fault because Stevo will come to the party.

    He never disappoints. He wants to see KrugerVW in the welcome to our newest member section for some action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh


  5. #1400
    International Captain Bahnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    Posts
    7,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    I've seen this a few times now and I dont get it

    are you saying taylor is skidmark00?
    No, he just loves KFC. It's a pretty well known fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I can think of a list of Sydney Grade posters who would contribute a better average post than Bahnz.
    Maow like no one can hear you maowing.

  6. #1401
    Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stopping the AFL spreading to NZ
    Posts
    9,068
    Cricket is such a frustrating sport at times to watch. Need a beer now to settle down.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

  7. #1402
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    27,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahnz View Post
    No, he just loves KFC. It's a pretty well known fact.
    has good taste in takeaways

  8. #1403
    International Captain Bahnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    Posts
    7,210
    Also, Boult's miserable luck continues.

  9. #1404
    Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stopping the AFL spreading to NZ
    Posts
    9,068
    Boult should have stayed on for one more.

  10. #1405
    Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stopping the AFL spreading to NZ
    Posts
    9,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Boult should have stayed on for one more.
    Glad I'm not captain!

  11. #1406
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    27,151
    phew

    good ball

    Pirana shouldnt go to Aussie. I liked what I saw of Karunaratne much more.

  12. #1407
    International Captain Bahnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    Posts
    7,210
    Southee continues to pinch Boult's wickets.

    Good to see Kruger taking Taylor out of the equation that time.

  13. #1408
    International Captain Bahnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    Posts
    7,210
    Soooouuuuuttttthhhheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    EDIT: Get Guppy in at first slip.

  14. #1409
    Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stopping the AFL spreading to NZ
    Posts
    9,068
    Even though Taylor and Kane got tons - Southee is our MVP so far.

    Edit - and he gets another 4 for Tim.

  15. #1410
    International Coach KiWiNiNjA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the kitchen
    Posts
    10,511
    Guppy!!!!!



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series
    By James in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1668
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:42 PM
  2. *Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests
    By Sir Alex in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1715
    Last Post: 13-08-2010, 12:06 PM
  3. *Official* Sri Lanka in India
    By James in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1541
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 03:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •