• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
These two making this look ridiculously easy. Taylor and Williamson must be kicking themselves.

Flem274*

123/5
He's clearly been working on it from what I've seen. His last couple of Shield games have been much better in terms of results so his defence is tightening up in that area but he's still not playing any off side drives against the better bowlers. He's slowly turning himself into a more talented version of Flynn. :p

The new CA directive to make the domestic pitches a bit flatter should help him develop that part of his game I reckon.
pssht, being Australian doesn't make him talented. He's just gutless.:p

stupid from Dougeh.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't bother with Eranga if I was Jayawardene. Get the spinners on and wait for Timmeh to spoon one to deep mid wicket.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I don't mind Russel Arnold as a commentator, but I do wish he'd shut up about the run rate. Unless, these two somehow miraculously bat through until tomorrow morning, there's absolutely no point in looking to lift the rpo.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
I'd agree with him if we were at a Franklin/Flynn-esque standstill, but these two are moving along pretty nicely without doing anything stupid so why change that

Flem274*

123/5
get to 420, start swinging, declare with half an hour left.

we can't bowl 3 days straight on this and win - the bowlers will be shattered. we need to get them out, slog for a session then bowl again.