• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
The Blackcaps: the greatest self-parody act in all of history

Kudos to Lanka for keeping it tight, but apart from the Herath ball to Ross and a couple of decent nuts from Kula early on, there's barely been a single potential wicket ball today. Grow a spine ****s

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
we're not gonna make 350, not with this tail unless flynn plays a pearler.

astle would get nosebleeds at seven in FC let alone tests

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have never seen Astle bat so i hope he is competent.
He's very, very correct technically but has never scored the runs people expected at First Class level. I reckon he should be able to at least mirror his domestic batting at Test level though; there's certainly no technical reason he shouldn't be able to.

Flem274*

123/5
he must be a real bunny against pace because other members of our top 6 who shall go un named would be out 6 times by now to this spin bowling

flynn looks so sorted

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
I have devised a radical new way of appreciating Test debutants. I will become a fan of him completely based on his performance in the first innings of this match, for every 10 runs he scores I will award him 1 point out of a maximum of 10 and for every wicket he takes he gets the same.

If he hits a six that knocks out Danny Morrison I'll award him 100 points.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
why the **** is Dilshan bowling instead of Randiv? We're going to get out to him anyway, but still weird

Flynn looking set for a Franklinnings. Rotate the strike ffs.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If I'm Flynn here - I know my score is 1* - I would just defend grimly for a while more before I worried about scoring any runs.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
he must be a real bunny against pace because other members of our top 6 who shall go un named would be out 6 times by now to this spin bowling

flynn looks so sorted
Would make sense if that was the case, as he's probably done better as an all-rounder at 8 than he ever did as an opener.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
He's just a pure technician. Will score 10 (25) looking completely untroubled and then somehow conspire to get out. Derek de Boorder will love it though.

Last edited: