• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka 2012

Howsie

International Captain
Sigh, just get out already Franklin you scrub. 2 off 26 and he's tapped how many half volleys back down the pitch?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure why Hurricane doesn't rate Munro.
He may have grown as a player so I need to see more recent footage of him.

When I first saw him he seemed to have such a shortage of time to play his shot. Unlike a better player who seems to see it early and has plenty of time. The ball would hit his bat rather than him hitting it.

Anyways all of this was from one inning I watched. No doubt he is more used to FC bowling now and has grown and developed. I have started the Munro watch in my signature so that we can track him this year.