• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Bowling All Rounder

Best Bowling All Rounder

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well I rate Imran the best Test cricketer in history, so this is pretty straight-forward for me. Hadlee the better bowler though.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Which one can legitimately bat in the top seven if required, is a legitimate ATG bowler and who can bring something else to the table.
To me it comes down to Imran, Miller , Botham and Procter. Imran brings his captaincy while Miller, Botham and Procter were good slip fielders. All have perceived weaknesses, Imran was said not to excell at both at the same time, Miller averaged about three wickets per match and was used almost like a shock bowler for short bursts. Procter played only seven tests and Botham had a very short peak followed my mediocrity.
Lets discuss.

Satyanash89

Banned
Afraid im not going to be very original
As bowling ARs My order goes:

Imran

daylight

Procter
Miller
Dev
Botham
Hadlee

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I will rate them in the following order as overall cricketers:

Imran, Hadlee, Miller, Botham, Dev, Procter

Procter could have been rated higher but sadly we didn't see enough of him in test cricket.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Any excuse for Smali to post Imran pics. Smali wished it was him instead of Jemima in the bedroom.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Might well vote for miller if it weren't for the specific title. Don't think he was a bowling allrounder at all.