• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current pecker order?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just in the India-Australia thread and there was some talk about the pecker size of the Australian fast bowlers.

What do you think the selectors current pecker order is and what is your pecker size?

Selectors
1 Ben Hilfenhaus ***
2 Len Pascoe
3 Ryan Harris
4 Dennis Lillee
5 Jeff Thomson
6 Merv Hughes
7 Glenn 'Line and Length' McGrath
8 Xavier Doherty
9 Jason 'Dizzy' Gillespie
10 Brett 'Jesus' Geeves
11 Nathan Hauritz
12 Mitchell Johnson

*** Hilfenhaus was out of the last game with a badly swollen foot, but I saw him in the dressing room earlier on today and it looked more like eight or nine inches to me.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've gone off the idea of a genuine pecker order of late anyway though - at least when you have a lot of peckers of a similar quality, which I think applies to Australia at the moment. Picking the blokes who compliment each other the best, work with the pitch the best and are fit/firing at the time works well

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Once had a piss next to Bob Willis. Told him I'd always admired his length.

& that he had a decent sized ****, too. :ph34r:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I knew a bloke who once shared a urinal with Brian Charles Lara and reckons that he really IS the Prince of Port-of-Spain.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jason Krezja would carry all before him.

But would struggle to hold his own.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Has to be Joel Garner, surely.

Barry Richards said:
After one particular WSC night game in Melbourne, we were having a quiet beer - a lot quieter, certainly, than whatever the young ladies at a table in the hotel lounge had been drinking for what was obviously an hour or three. They must have been celebrating something.

We must have been conspicuous, too. You don't often go anywhere with Joel 'Big Bird' Garner - all six foot seven of him - without attracting attention. Eventually, one of the girls approached us. "You're Joel Garner, aren't you?" she asked. "Yes, ma'am," Joel replied with customary courtesy.

"Look," she said, "We've noticed how tall you are. And you have big hands, big feet, long arms, long legs... What we're dying to know is, is everything else in proportion?"

"Lady," said 'Big Bird,' "If it was, I'd be eight foot six!"

(source: The Laugh's On Us: Cricket's Finest Tell Their Funniest)

Jager

International Debutant
"Imran Khan's coming in from the member's end, and there's a few female fans down there who'd like to get down to his member's end and face a couple of balls.

And he's hung like a rogue elephant too, Imran. I'll never forget on the 72/73 tour with the Rest of the World team, I was sharing a room with him, and one night he cracked one through the covers, and I can tell you that little hotel bed of his blew up to resemble one of those huge Pakistani marquees. And boy oh boy, was that something to behold."

BoyBrumby

Englishman
On Soccer AM (football magazine show on Sky) they used to interview a different player every week and one of the questions they asked was "Who's the longest in the shower?"

Most of the foreign players missed the double entendre and said X or Y player takes ages in the shower and preening in front of the mirror, but the guy most frequently mentioned by the Brits was former Villa & Wolves keeper Michael Oakes, who's been compared favourably to a shire horse.

Ironically for such a massive ****, John Terry is supposedly gifted in that department too. Although Fat Frank reputedly has what we might politely call "reverse Jason Krezja syndrome".