• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rididulous margins of victory in T20

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
I don't know what is worse, the fact that they were all out for 15 or the fact that 9 of those runs came from wides.

smash84

The Tiger King
LOL.....now that you mention and I notice that it is indeed the case. Out of a total of 15 there are 9 wides :lol:

Trichromatic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Still don't beat Gavaskars 36 not out of 60 overs chasing over 300 to win
That reminds of Ishwar Maraj's unbeaten inning against SA in 2003 WC. 53 runs in 155 balls. Although SA won the match by big margin, but failure to dismiss Canidian batsmen increased bowling worries for the team and especially Donald who went wicketless.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I love the fact that Hong Kong actually took 13.1 overs to score their 15 runs too.

Willing to bet there haven't been too many 13-ball ducks scored by #3s in T20 cricket before, either.

Only glimmer of hope for HK was a superb innings of 3 from Mariko Hill. Scored off just 7 deliveries...

stumpski

International Captain
The Thai women's team has twice been bowled out for 32 in this tournament, nothing if not consistent.

I think that the talents of Thai ladies probably lie in other directions. ;)