• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Ratings

Linda

International Vice-Captain
For me, I would tend to agree with most of them except Sehwag and Waugh (dare I say it) were a little overrated and McGill was a little under.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Quite a fair commentry on the game. Overall ratings were a bit high. Doesn't leave you much to go to if a player scores 200+ or takes 7-8 wickets in an innings. I would probably take down each player .5 a point.

Andre

International Regular
Natrually, its going to changce each game.

When reading, you have to take into account the context for the match - it's match-by-match, what the game is doing etc.

V Reddy

International Debutant
These are the players i disagree with

Sehwag - 5.0
Chopra - 6.0
Patel - 7.0 ( Due to missed stumping)

Waugh - 6.0
Bichel - 3.0

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Andre said:
Natrually, its going to changce each game.

When reading, you have to take into account the context for the match - it's match-by-match, what the game is doing etc.
I might do this for the West Indies/SA series, if it's okay with Andre?