• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is Chanderpaul injured?
I think they just decided to send in semi-nightwatchmen to protect him for tomorrow, but I'm not sure. That the Windies' numbers 6 and 7 have qualified for the role speaks volumes about their team balance for this game. :p

Flametree

International 12th Man
Is Chanderpaul injured?
Nah, he's probably thinking "we freakin' declared and deprived me of a triple century and a chance to make the game completely safe. Some other xxxx can bleedin' well save the match for once"

Possibly with slightly stronger words than freakin' and bleedin'

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think they just decided to send in semi-nightwatchmen to protect him for tomorrow, but I'm not sure. That the Windies' numbers 6 and 7 have qualified for the role speaks volumes about their team balance for this game. :p
Starting to doubt my own theory with him still not even coming in at 7 though...

Flametree

International 12th Man
cricinfo say he's injured, though don't know in what way.

Current batsmen not exactly batting like traditional nightwatchmen....

Flametree

International 12th Man
63.3 Shakib Al Hasan to Sammy, SIX, another loud appeal, hit him in front of the middle as Sammy took a big stride forward

Either cricinfo got this one wrong.... or Sammy is batting with some remarkable pads.

Oh, and looks like Bangladesh need the DRS.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Probably one of the worst sending out the Nightwatchman times ever.

Kept Chanders safe so he could bat solely with the tail. Nice.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Probably one of the worst sending out the Nightwatchman times ever.

Kept Chanders safe so he could bat solely with the tail. Nice.
Once Permaul came out and starting smashing fours I think it was safe to assume Chanderpaul was in fact injured. :p

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really juicy odds on this game. Putting $40 on WI draw no bet though cause I'm a *****.

Last edited: