• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Impressive. Reckon they can draw the match now that they're most likely going to avoid the follow on.

cricman

International 12th Man
Shakib has intentions to get to Triple Digits before the New Ball is taken

EDIT: Sigh

Going to need middle to bottom need to continue grinding

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Nasir is slotted at 10 but surely would come in at 8..
But still, should someone who is taken in the team as a pure batsman(bowled 1 out of 144 overs) come in this late?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nasir is slotted at 10 but surely would come in at 8..
But still, should someone who is taken in the team as a pure batsman(bowled 1 out of 144 overs) come in this late?
Normally no, but I don't actually mind it for Bangladesh as a draw would be a solid result for them and when you have Shakib and Mushfiqur in the team they don't exactly have a conventional XI.

In saying that, I was surprised that he only bowled the one over, he surely could have come on to at least bowl the over that Tamim bowled!

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shakib will be fuming he has missed the ton but job done really as they almost saved the follow on. Such a weird batting line up though with 5-7 being the best players other than Tamim.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think Naeem > Mahmudullah so then its just a couple of relatively experienced batsman (Siddique and Nafees) in between.

I still think there could be a few twists and turns in this match, only just approaching the half way point.

Stapel

International Regular
So the Bangladesh #8 has a higher batting average than all but two of his team mates?

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
If there is one, I struggle to see Bangladesh being on the right side of it. They just don't have the bowling.

Howe_zat

Audio File
True. Even if West Indies collapse hilariously tomorrow I'd say Bangladesh are more likely to lose chasing 250 in a day than if they were "chasing" 350 in two sessions, or whatever they'd be set.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Edwards would have been better bet than Tino Best esp against us.

Narine has been pretty dull so far; not really sure if the pitch will deteriorate enough enforcing a result.