• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Flem274*

123/5
When you look at the batting lineup, it's not really unexpected. Very boundary-reliant team in general. Some of them are pretty good at making it come off anyway but it means the standard deviation in their innings scores is going to be pretty wide in general.
Okay even for you this is pretty bad.

Flem274*

123/5
Nah I saw it; I was trying to take the piss out of Phlegm in retaliation because a cricketer did exactly that to him. Poorly executed though.
DBZ

And I swear you have that thread saved in Microsoft Word or something because you remember it even better than Athlai, and that was the best day of his life.