• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Good start, hope they capitalize and build a substantial innings

Edit: Gone, poor technique to play short one

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well that couldn't last. Need to get in tonight no more than the 2 down or they will struggle to avoid the follow on.

cricman

International 12th Man
2 down, what would do if your Tamim

Slow down or just keep doing whats got him this far and be oblivious to the situation?

EDIT: he just answered my question, He's gonna give Narine the Swann Treatment

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

It seems Tamim doesn't rate Narine, 4 balls faced and 2 6's.:laugh:

100 off 14 overs is bloody good in an ODI never mind a test match.

Last edited:

cricman

International 12th Man
He might move on to the 90's after this Narine Over

Edit: A Maiden Over, I bet that would have went for 10/1 odds on Bet3.65

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a horrible declaration from West Indies. You almost hope Tamim could have held on longer and blasted Bangladesh to a 400+ score.

Even against Bangladesh I wouldn't put it past West Indies to get rolled over cheaply.

Daemon

Personally thought he was a real gun and would be for a while, but stats seem to disagree. Don't think it's easy playing a spinner that delivers from such a height.