• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

cnerd123

likes this
Narine finally picks up some wickets. Not a good sign for the rest of the series for BD if Narine finds in form.

How does the pitch look like? Is it spinner a lot? What would be a defendable score?

cnerd123

likes this
Credit to BD for not completely folding after a top-order collapse though. But it's doubtful they can get a defendable score at this stage, unless the WI batting implodes yet again.

cnerd123

likes this
I must say, I am impressed by the fight the BD boys are putting up here.

They aren't making this win easy for the WIndians at all.

Haven't bowled or batted too badly either tbh. Just beaten by Narine finding form, and a really good innings by Samuels.

cnerd123

likes this
Mominal Haque bowling now - the supply chain of left arm spinners just never ends does it?

Ohhh...how costly will that drop be? Might have stood a chance at winning had he held it. Mortaza -.-

cnerd123

likes this
Samuels takes apart Rubel. 24 runs off the 44th over. And that'll be the match.

2-1, WI finally get a win. Wonderful knock by Samuels.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
missed the entire match, was hoping they would play on center pitch which didn't happen by the looks of it :unsure:

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
I want to think it is because the coach and captain see him as the ideal 'repair job' man, and don't trust anyone else with re-building the innings after a collapse. He bats middle order in domestic too, and the top 3 for BD always consists of proper top-order batsmen, so they don't want to displace them.

However, a more realistic answer is that they probably don't rate him with the bat/trust him up the order.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I think at one point it's rumored that Mullah himself kind of reluctant to play at top order. If it's the case, he needs to man up and come up the order