• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's hit 7 sixes in his 8 innings before this and has an FC 50 as well, so was obviously no mug with the bat.

50 up with a six, played

Daemon

commentators keep saying that there's runs in this pitch if you're willing to stick it out etc, but the blokes that have actually scored 50s have pretty much done exactly the opposite.

benchmark00

I have this crazy theory that if you are rubbish at domestic cricket in Bangladesh you are likely to be rubbish in Test Cricket, so what on earth is Abul Hasan doing playing Test Cricket?

I feel for Elias "its always" Sunny.
Tasting.

cricman

International 12th Man
I've come to the conlusion that we'd be better off Fielding 1 Iqbal and 10 Hasans

How Lucky is Mahmudllah? Shuvo, Shafiul and now Abul have all scored 50's with him breaking all the cardinal rules on how to bat with the Tail

Last edited:

Daemon

this is amusing. senior batsmen playing a supporting role to a debutant tail ender.