• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They still bat well down; their #8 batsman is unquestionably better than one of their openers for example and their nine is considered an allrounder too so they should still back themselves to save this. I don't think the win is really on the cards anymore though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah a win from here would still have to be pretty much all up to a massive partnership in the next two wickets. Rahim has a lot of heart and I'd back him to go for it if he got a start though.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was always gonna happen.

On the plus side, they found themselves a decent bowler.

cricman

International 12th Man
Gazi has 2 FC hundreds to his name

I don't think Sammy will bring on any of his slower bowlees now

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Windies win with Best claiming 5 taking his average below 40!

Stupidest way for me to win $11 profit betting on WI at $1.22 on day 2