• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Watson- National Test Selector

Spooony

Banned
"Australia Test Team are 9 wickets for 21 runs. Yes, it's Australia and not Austria v Sth Africa." - Craig Matthews

"And it looks like I've slept through another amazing day of cricket... 47. Good try, we still own the record. Oh... that's not a good one. " - Ian O' Brain of NZ

"It's amazing that I completed my batting and fielding in two days and it rained. That must be some sort of record." - Jacques Rudolph

"I went to bed having watched the first session with South Africa 1 for 49 at lunch. When my phone buzzed it said Australia 7 for 21… By the time I got to the TV to check it all out for myself I just saw Shaun Marsh become[Vernon] Philander's fifth wicket and all of a sudden they were 21 for nine. I was trying to work out what had happened because for a moment I thought I'd missed a whole day of my life. " - Mark Taylor

Howe_zat

Audio File
It was something to do with duck weaving iirc

The term we had, I mean. Cevnoing is calling someone a hypocrite for treating different things differently.

Last edited: