• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft League Season 3: Voting Thread

Vote for three sides

• Cevno

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • watson

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Monk

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • kyear2

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • kingkallis

• Himannv

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Eds

• Michaelf7777777

• Blakus

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • AndyZaltzHair

• Marcuss

• Jager

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jager

International Debutant
I just checked the reserves and rvd actually won it - last time he won it, he asked to remain in the reserve league. If he does, we just replace Cevno with Agent TBY and move on?
Think we'll go down this road, I'll talk to Cevno on CricSim to see if he's okay with it.

watson

Banned
Also not sure whether I finished on 6 or 7 points due to the confusion with the two Sutcliffes'. I'll let Eds and Jager decide. Not fussed either way.

Eds

International Debutant
Yeah, I did ask to change my vote from Blakus to watson. So in the interest of fairness, I'd suggest that should happen.

However, I do now feel Blakus deserves a top three place. Maybe swap Michael's vote for watson.

I'm fine with whichever way Jager goes tbh.

Last edited:

Jager

International Debutant
Think i'm going to have to dock a vote from Blakus since that's what you asked for in the actual time period - that will mean we have a big shakeup in placings and a draw for the victory. Will do it after my exam tomorrow