This thread is about me now?
or can richie benaud become the next robelinda?
And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW
Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta
your avatar is the same as noble one
The real question is, which Indian bowler is going to be the next Wasim Akram? It's been at least six months since I've heard a name.
1) Didnt get any meaningful runs after being godlike in 2010
2) Acted like a crybaby in several interviews. One that especially rankled me was when he couldnt admit how bad India had been in Australia, and tried to take credit away from Australia's superiority by saying that the only difference between the two sides was the fact that the aussies had 1-2 huge partnerships in each match and India didnt... astonishingly silly comment
3) Irritated every1 in the cricket world by not being able to get to that blasted 100th 100
4) Finally got the 100 by blocking and scrapping and scratching his way to another milestone, not keeping the team's interests first. An undeniably selfish innings which led to our elimination... i guess no one cares about the Asia Cup really
5) Does the "oh **** i got bowled, wait ill crouch down onto my backside, so people will think the ball kept low" time and time again. TBH, hes been doing it for ages, but recently he's been getting a lot more opportunities to show off that trademark crouching move.
These were just off the top of my head.....there are plenty more reasons
Last edited by Satyanash89; 24-10-2012 at 10:02 AM.
haha....that is a pretty decent list
LOL, i should do a compilation video of the Sachin bowled crouching thing. A video of Laxman being bowled and standing there looking utterly confused would be good too.
Lol @ not scoring runs and not being able to get a century being viewed as "acting like a ****".
Kohli would have a better record in ODIs if he played as long as Sachin but he'll retire at 30 and become an A-Grade Hollywood actor.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)