• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Pawn Stars

Midwinter

State Captain
One of the Stan McCabe autographed bats that my dad had as a kid, but heavily used by us as kids and a couple of the dogs have chewed it over.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pawn Stars ftl. The name has led to quite an awkward conversation between me and my mum.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Been rummaging through all my **** at the parents house over the past few days, I have so many old cricket books, I don't want to just chuck them out.

benchmark00

Been rummaging through all my **** at the parents house over the past few days, I have so many old cricket books, I don't want to just chuck them out.
Will you trade your Chee-Quee card for control of my custom title?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
**** me what sort of a ludicrous idea is that?
Yeah I know but what should I do? I don't really want to take them back with me in a few days, only to repack them 2 months later when I move right across the country.

I have some books from Alan Davidson, Greg Chappell, Ian Chappell, Rod Marsh, Ian Healy, Max Walker, Mark Waugh, Steve Waugh Ashes Diary, 1982 Ashes Centenary, Australian Cricket Legends Book, some old bowl like Lillee, learn how to play cricket type books, 1992 World Cup etc etc.

I'm giving away old Inside Edge magazines to an old cricket mate of mine who wants them, only keeping the Bradman Tribute edition soon after his death.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I know but what should I do? I don't really want to take them back with me in a few days, only to repack them 2 months later when I move right across the country.

I have some books from Alan Davidson, Greg Chappell, Ian Chappell, Rod Marsh, Ian Healy, Max Walker, Mark Waugh, Steve Waugh Ashes Diary, 1982 Ashes Centenary, Australian Cricket Legends Book, some old bowl like Lillee, learn how to play cricket type books, 1992 World Cup etc etc.

I'm giving away old Inside Edge magazines to an old cricket mate of mine who wants them, only keeping the Bradman Tribute edition soon after his death.
Tricky one I grant you - I've just filled my house with mine and don't intend to move, well can't actually, cos there are too many ****ing books to move

benchmark00

Tricky one I grant you - I've just filled my house with mine and don't intend to move, well can't actually, cos there are too many ****ing books to move
They'll be acquired by the French sooner or later and you know it.

Half of them will at least.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
How many books we talkin Fred? I''m not that passionate about reading these books but just figured someone on here might want to read some of them or something, I don't know.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How many books we talkin Fred? I''m not that passionate about reading these books but just figured someone on here might want to read some of them or something, I don't know.
If I tell you that folk will think my new location is permanent, or if it isn't that it ought to be