• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG teams formed by open voting

weeman27bob

International Regular
I think he's often overlooked for a role in an ATG XI, so I'm going to have to go with:

Peter Siddle (9)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe we should've left it until 10 proper players had been picked, then gone for the kill with the last one.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
@Prince - Meh Like I said and deleted, the first 6 or so days per country is going to be a complete waste of time.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Gilchrist (7)

Next nailed-on Aussie pick in any World ATG side, so it follows he should be next in their own XI.

Great as Warne and Lillee are they have more serious competition than Gilly.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Guys don't make me draft Siddle in in that line up :( Please delete if you are not serious.