• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
and off to the news. **** you NEIN.

but, on GEM the cricket is shown in HD, woo hoo. Why cant they just show the whole match in HD????

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Really didn't expect Kleinveldt to dish up such pies, tbh. I was against his selection and I didn't expect him to make an impact, but he's usually a very disciplined (even if sometimes innocuous) bowler. He must be a nervous wreck to be bowling this badly - I guess the signs were there when he was taken for 20 off his first over in international cricket by Bangladesh; T20 game or not...