• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quiney. The right handed Andrew Hilditch.

Healy and Taylor yapping it up like he'd just passed 200. He made nine ffs. Commentators **** me.

Top_Cat

Seriously, that's pretty **** luck. Absolutely nails a long-hop down to fine, flat and fast. You'd back most quicks to shell those or, 5 metres left or right and it would have been 6. That was a wicked catch.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not big on the whole "leaving" thing eh
Yeah, as I said before it's his biggest weakness and he loves to snick off as a result. Just has to get bat on everything when he first walks out. He actually leaves a lot better once he's set; he's one of those guys who needs to get a few away early though. And he didn't today. Didn't really expect him to get out like that though.

Stapel

International Regular
It always stuns me when a captain sets a few men on the leg side boundary and asks his bowler to bowl short. As if any recognised batsman would fall for such an obvious trick.

Oh well.......

Spikey

also south africa cowan likes to pull :naughty: like quiney does but he isn't as prone to top edging imo (or uh hitting it straight to the fieldsman)

Burgey

Seriously, that's pretty **** luck. Absolutely nails a long-hop down to fine, flat and fast. You'd back most quicks to shell those or, 5 metres left or right and it would have been 6. That was a wicked catch.
Nah **** that mate. I wanted him to do well too, but he's played it from low to high with no effort to keep it down.

Hoping Ed catches a break here. Feet moving at least.