• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Chappell talking out of his ass. Problem is that SA is down a batsman so why would they risk batting again.
As a rule I don't reply to posts and say "this" but if I did I would say it.

Great post - SA will not want to risk a loss. He, chappell, just wants to see the game advance.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Chappell talking out of his ass. Problem is that SA is down a batsman so why would they risk batting again.
as usual. every time a batting side bats first and makes 400+ he spews the same comment every season, its damn hard to win a cricket match batting only once. *yawn*

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
really sick already of that swisse ad with Ponting playing the cut shot, the footage they use of the cut shot at the end of the ad is terrible, its more of an edge through the slips, not a great slamming cut shot!

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
really sick already of that swisse ad with Ponting playing the cut shot, the footage they use of the cut shot at the end of the ad is terrible, its more of an edge through the slips, not a great slamming cut shot!
Agreed.

Ponting has never had a trademark cut shot anyway. When the ball is short and outside off, Ponting tends to play back foot cover drives rather than cuts.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agreed.

Ponting has never had a trademark cut shot anyway. When the ball is short and outside off, Ponting tends to play back foot cover drives rather than cuts.
He can't play a classical cut shot because of some wrist injury he had when he was ping apparently. Why he plays that sort of back foot drive/ 45 degree angled bat shot of his.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Have to laugh at Steyn's angry/disappointed face whenever he gets out (or in this case not out) - think he really wants to be a good lower order batsman.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
He can't play a classical cut shot because of some wrist injury he had when he was ping apparently. Why he plays that sort of back foot drive/ 45 degree angled bat shot of his.
Interesting. I always thought it had something to do with the fact that Ponting generally plays with hard hands.

Have to laugh at Steyn's angry/disappointed face whenever he gets out (or in this case not out) - think he really wants to be a good lower order batsman.
:laugh:. Indeed.

Nicely flighted by Lyon there, hasn't disgraced himself today.

ajdude

International Coach
kane richardson hasn't qualified for NZ yet heals

i think he's pretty happy at south australia

actually no i doubt that