• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Think he ruled himself out of this series. Starc has to be cert for the next test.
Just on Starc, is he currently in Brisbane or is he preparing himself for the Shield match against Vic on Nov 13? I hope he plays in the Shield game - needs more red ball game time.

Woodster

International Captain
AB de Villiers may be a joy to watch once this partnership has been broken, with a degree of freedom allowed in his strokeplay due to the strong position SA find themselves in and the general position of the game. Probably my favourite SA batsman to watch.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
AB de Villiers may be a joy to watch once this partnership has been broken, with a degree of freedom allowed in his strokeplay due to the strong position SA find themselves in and the general position of the game. Probably my favourite SA batsman to watch.
These two don't get out, remember?

uvelocity

International Coach
pattinson has been good, the odd loose leg side one, but he has been good

steyn with the bizarre sunnies again

hazsa19

International Regular
He might be slightly more reserved than usual due to Duminy's absence.

edit- but it also depends on how far these two go

Last edited:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Hilf's action is just so meh - best analogy I can think of is he's like a medium pacer trying to rush through his overs in an ODI.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So why is Hilf playing?
Proven performer, leading wicket taker last summer. This is what the selectors would have been thinking.

Starc doesn't have that many brilliant performances with the red ball.

Reckon I would have reviewed that for sure, just quietly.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Selfish from Kallis. Typically tells his mate not to review so he has a crack at highest score. WAC.