• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well played Hash. No surprises to see House already out of the attack. Fair to say he is under pressure.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
All good Woodster.

Reckon our slips should move up a few paces, both batsman play with soft hands.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's odd that Amla just seems so much better to watch than Kallis, even though his s-r in this innings is so much worse.

btw is anyone figuring out Amla's First Chance Average, must be pretty low..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kinda looked like it connected :down:
Yeah it did. But there was nothing in hotspot other than his bay flicking the pad.

I hope your right, because it was Wade who dropped it #wewantnev

Healy ring a douche as usual, bagging the bowling from day one. They weren't that bad, were they?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's odd that Amla just seems so much better to watch than Kallis, even though his s-r in this innings is so much worse.

btw is anyone figuring out Amla's First Chance Average, must be pretty low..
Yeah Kallis is odd, I mean he plays all the shots and plays them all really really well. But it will awlays be dull.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah it did. But there was nothing in hotspot other than his bay flicking the pad.

I hope your right, because it was Wade who dropped it #wewantnev

Healy ring a douche as usual, bagging the bowling from day one. They weren't that bad, were they?
And conversely he is praising the Aussies this morning, saying "plenty is happening" but neither batsman has played a missed yet. Uneventful half hour as you can get.