• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

say2chintu

Cricket Spectator
King Kallis's last tour of SA and he doesn't get to score a test 100 at MCG or SCG. Grounds like Gabba don't deserve King's 100 Get him out ;)

@Burgey:2chins NOPE, My nickname is 'chintu' say2 is 'say to' #not-creative-enough

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
King Kallis's last tour of SA and he doesn't get to score a test 100 at MCG or SCG. Grounds like Gabba don't deserve King's 100 Get him out ;)

@Burgey:2chins NOPE, My nickname is 'chintu' say2 is 'say to' #not-creative-enough
Ah I see. What do people say to you? I've got a couple of things in mind.