• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Its one thing being an attacking captain vs Ind WI and NZ. And another vs a side as good as yours like Eng/SA. Clarke's so-called-attacking-mindset would surely be tested this series !!

No slips already LOL
I can see you are here for the long haul.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A Pete Siddle caught and bowled being amongst the Classic Catches options just makes it hurt so much more. ****s.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Siddle's bowling my pace ffs. The curse of the official CA ads strikes again. First Dougeh now Sid.

Eat a steak you ****ing Victorian ****

Spikey

hilf's struggling so bad today he's got one side of his collar up and the other side down #fallingapart

Burgey

Back to his Ashes best is Hilf. WAC. Give him a cheer for his 100th innocuous outswinger of the day.

Spikey

it's 4:45pm and tayor and chappell are talking about how useful part leg spinners can be. summer is here

say2chintu

Cricket Spectator
Watching live coverage from Sky Sports. No ads on screen, not even in between overs changes . BLISS !! (Only during drinks break!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikey

still, basically loving half the south african team, inc. the two at the crease, makes this fairly tolerable

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I still don't think we've bowled that bad. Just that no-ball and dropped catch has hurt us. It would be handy if Lyon could keep it tight.

Ruckus

International Captain
Siddle's bowling my pace ffs. The curse of the official CA ads strikes again. First Dougeh now Sid.

Eat a steak you ****ing Victorian ****
yeah it's a bit of a concern. Because, really, Siddle's best quality is the whole runs in hard, all day/everyday thing, but if he isn't even bowling quickly it's like so what? Anyone can run in all day and bowl 130ks. He also generally seems to just get move movement off the deck when he is bowling quickly, and little to nothing when he isn't. Like, honestly, if he is going to continue to bowl low 130's we might as well just bring in someone who can do it better than him.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark Taylor: "these two batsmen the kind that can turn 100s into 200s and 300s."

Amla, yes. Kallis?