• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
Was the reason Siddle went vegetarian for personal reasons or something to do with performance? Looking at you NUFAN.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was the reason Siddle went vegetarian for personal reasons or something to do with performance? Looking at you NUFAN.
a wild horse saved him after he got tied to the train tracks so in response he went vegetarian

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well his girlfriend is vegetarian so it was probably just for convenience. Really doubt it was performance-related.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He was saying performance as its made him lighter and more durable but I don't get a) why and b) how its possible to be more durable not eating meat.

Also, his partner is a vegetarian so she's pretty much convinced him, I think.

Ruckus

International Captain
hmm yeah well it could obviously make you lose a bit of weight, but I don't know about durability...Although I think Watson said not going to the gym as much helped him in terms of injuries, but it's not like Siddle was a tank beforehand anyway. Probably helped his man boob issue though.

And ****ING hell, need one to stick here.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its almost as though Siddle got scared as the ball was hit right out of the meat of the bat.

say2chintu

Cricket Spectator
In all 3 100+ scores Hashim made in England, he was DROPPED atleast twice in each. Aussies surely wants to see his class. Go # ;)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty annoyed really, even though they wouldn't have been brilliant dismissals SA could quite conceivably be 4 down which would really make the game quite even.

BTW, I know $1.57 isn't huge odds or anything but SA under 541.5 seems very likely IMO - reckon they would even declare before then maybe.

Last edited:

say2chintu

Cricket Spectator
Its one thing being an attacking captain vs Ind WI and NZ. And another vs a side as good as yours like Eng/SA. Clarke's so-called-attacking-mindset would surely be tested this series !!

No slips already....hmm

Last edited: