• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah don't think Aust bowlers have been that bad. Very good batting, and not an overly helpful pitch.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
siddle nicely backs me up by getting someone and then kallis gets to stay anyway. awesome.

ajdude

International Coach
HAHAHAHAHA ponting's reaction in that slow-mo was priceless

with the smile and the bulging eyes and the 'faaaark!'

upload it rob hahaha

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you don't think picking James ****ing Faulkner would've weakened the batting you're absolutely kidding yourself. Honestly think he would've added precisely 0 to the bowling as well; he'd just end up taking overs away from better bowlers.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Bull**** system that review of a no ball. Wouldn't have reviewed it if he'd blocked in to mid on.

**** off Rauf.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That’s Kallis The Wanderers all over again - murder Siddle early in the over then chuck it away. Both he and Virus should feel sick. Game on now if they can get AB early.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If I was a coach I would instruct my fielders to immediately take a shot at the stumps after taking a catch to get a run out in case of a no ball.

I'm devo for Sid, but its his own fault.