• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Ruckus

International Captain
Yeah this is a recurring theme. Scored a big important ton in England that was one of the most ridiculously jammy innings I've ever seen too.
I don't think he's been that bad at all today. Def no way near as streaky as he was against England.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Some of the worst posting from you ****s here, making up that Amla was dropped. Tempted to report your posts.

Amla has never given a chance in his life. He is a beast. The idea that Lyon would almost get him out is laughable.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some of the worst posting from you ****s here, making up that Amla was dropped. Tempted to report your posts.

Amla has never given a chance in his life. He is a beast. The idea that Lyon would almost get him out is laughable.
Obv didn't watch the England series.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

You're going to taste this post so hard at some point this series, I guarantee. You're blinded by the fact that his beard looks cool when he's under the lid; always have been.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're going to taste this post so hard at some point this series, I guarantee. You're blinded by the fact that his beard looks cool when he's under the lid; always have been.
So let's see here.

1. You claim Amla was dropped when he wasn't.
2. I ask when.
3. You get pissy and don't pinpoint a specific ball
4. I finally realise you're talking about Petersen
5. Now you're taste threatening me.

Worst bloke.

Also cue Brumby coming in this thread and telling us that Amla's beard isn't cool because of the pokey bits around the side or whatever he says every few months when Amla is batting.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So let's see here.

1. You claim Amla was dropped when he wasn't.
2. I ask when.
3. You get pissy and don't pinpoint a specific ball
4. I finally realise you're talking about Petersen
5. Now you're taste threatening me.

Worst bloke.
Pretty much, yeah.