• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw some of Amla batting, he's right over the ball at the moment. Anything < 150 in this knock will feel like a failure, he's looking that good.

Petersen on the other hand, I have no idea how he's faked his way to 45/any Test runs at all.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Lee should throw one in to Elysse Perry. Outcome could be handy.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm going to have crust for lunch and dinner and make some delivery guy fight through a thunderstorm

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Petersen on the other hand, I have no idea how he's faked his way to 45/any Test runs at all.
Yeah this is a recurring theme. Scored a big important ton in England that was one of the most ridiculously jammy innings I've ever seen too.