• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Your mama

Cricket Spectator
well done south africa. Best team in the world. Havent lost an away series since 2006!!

As for australia they could really and i mean really challenge for the spot if they can get their ducks right.

They need a good stable performing top order that reduces the pressure on clarke and hussey. Their blowing stocks could be the best in the world with patto, cummins, siddle, starc, mj and lyon.

They just need to get their house in order and have the stars align for them nicely

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Closer in Australia than England but England still a couple of classes above with the bat. The thought of even a county trundler against Warner, Hussey and the like in swinging conditions fills me with dread.
I am loving the thought of our bowlers against your batting line up. I expect to win at home and will be surprised if you can regroup in time to win a few months later.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I am loving the thought of our bowlers against your batting line up. I expect to win at home and will be surprised if you can regroup in time to win a few months later.
I wish I had enough confidence in our batters to completely agree with you. Cook in English conditions < Cook in Aus or India, Trott & Bell now <<< Trott & Bell 18 months ago and we don't really know who will bat at 2 or 6. KP had better have one helluva series. But Clarke in his present form may be enough to make the difference in a low scoring series. This one feels a lot like the 1989 contest right now.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
well done south africa. Best team in the world. Havent lost an away series since 2006!!

As for australia they could really and i mean really challenge for the spot if they can get their ducks right.

They need a good stable performing top order that reduces the pressure on clarke and hussey. Their blowing stocks could be the best in the world with patto, cummins, siddle, starc, mj and lyon.

They just need to get their house in order and have the stars align for them nicely
:laugh: