• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Ffs have to go to site, hope aus last long enough than I can stop by a bar on the way back to the office... Score a 50 MJ damnit

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All in all, I'm not too disappointed with Australia's performance over the series.

Apart from this blow out from day two onwards (and they were bad blow outs, make no mistake), Australia were in a position to win both of the first two test matches, in particular Adelaide, but Australia also had the best of the first test overall.

Saffers are clearly the #1 team, on paper and in action, but Australia aren't that far off.
AWTA

Day 2 of this test still hurts so so much though. Don't think I've ever seen a bowling performance as toothless as that last session from any team.