• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All in all, I'm not too disappointed with Australia's performance over the series.

Apart from this blow out from day two onwards (and they were bad blow outs, make no mistake), Australia were in a position to win both of the first two test matches, in particular Adelaide, but Australia also had the best of the first test overall.

Saffers are clearly the #1 team, on paper and in action, but Australia aren't that far off.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
All in all, I'm not too disappointed with Australia's performance over the series.

Apart from this blow out from day two onwards (and they were bad blow outs, make no mistake), Australia were in a position to win both test matches, in particular Adelaide, but Australia also had the best of the first test overall.

Saffers are clearly the #1 team, on paper and in action, but Australia aren't that far off.
Yeah I'd agree with this. This Test might be a good reminder that you can't always expect Clarke to bail us out from 3/****all, and we've played some good cricket. But we weren't good enough when it really mattered and that's that.

ajdude

International Coach
Clarke needs to move up cause he's #unaustralian and #weak and #hiding if he doesnt what a weak dog

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
after the struggles hussey had in 09 and clarke in10-11 i'm shook as heck and clarke and hussey ain't moving anywhere

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Robert Croft saying Australia mentally broken from not winning either of the first two Tests?

ajdude

International Coach
i'm not saying clarkeh, hussey and i ain't weak ****s. we're shook bitches
nah I'm not even gonna listen to what you're saying clarke's runs at 5 are tainted rah rah rah /big footy (****ing censor)

But seriously **** off slats