• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol @ Mark Nicholas' sigh of relief then.... "Oh it's alright, it's okay"..when Watto hit it in the air... Isn't he supposed to be the one 'neutral' commentator they have?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Great move bowling Robin to these two bats, they are the two most vulnerable bats against spin in the top six easily.

cnerd123

likes this
Can't bowl a bouncer first up to Punter, can he?

Would be nice to give him a gentle little half volley so he can have one to get off the mark.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm so nervous for Punter, even against RP.

Is that his heart I hear? Nah, probs Siddle's.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jesus Christ, Bill Lawry doesn't know how many balls Bradman faced in his last innings.

howardj

International Coach
Speakin of William Morris, he his hanging up the mike at the end of the Summer

I always thought the Ch9 box was like a nursing home - you only departed in a timber box